Flagellate [E]

"... lay your whip across my back
and make my flesh your own."


Tie my soul down to the bed
and gag my haunted eyes,
if you want to hurt me, Sweet -
then fucking do it right.
Take your scourge across my chest
and rip apart my soil,
jab me with your fiery prod
and bring my skin to boil.
Slap my face into submission
and shatter every bone,
lay your whip across my back
and make my flesh your own.
Drag your blade across my thighs
and open up my veins,
get it out of your system, Sweet -
so we can start again

Original Copyright © 2007 Stone Bryson. All Rights Reserved.
Written October 2007

Note: Converted into a song (of the same name) by Lady Axe
About Stone...
Known in many (albeit small) online circles over the past 15 years, Stone Bryson is a poet, storyteller, and essayist. He is working on various writing projects, and lives what he describes as an 'analog life.' He resides in Jackson County, Missouri.