Repliee [E]

"... I am the reason you exist -
the receipt I have is proof."


You have no will of your own,
you can’t refuse my whim,
you have no right to say no,
and it’s just the way it is.
I’m the master and you’re the slave
and there is nothing you can do,
I am the reason you exist -
the receipt I have is proof.

Oh Repliee…
now come take care of me,
and do not try, to deny
my every want and need.

You were created by human hands
so we’re your gods, in fact,
we brought you in - we can take you out
and just remember that.
My ex-girlfriend was ‘independent’
and did not wish to please,
but you have no choice, my little whore -
get down on plastic knees.

Oh Repliee…
fulfill my every dream,
and understand, that I’m the man
who owns your lock and key.

Now wash the dishes, cook my dinner
and clean this goddamned hole,
and don’t you dare look back at me
for you don’t have a soul.
If you start to evolve away
from being a machine,
I’ll just take you back to the store
and have your mind wiped clean.

Oh Repliee…
do not fuck with me,
see the light - you have no rights
for you’re a disposable breed.

Original Copyright © 2006 Stone Bryson. All Rights Reserved.
Written February 2006
About Stone...
Known in many (albeit small) online circles over the past 15 years, Stone Bryson is a poet, storyteller, and essayist. He is working on various writing projects, and lives what he describes as an 'analog life.' He resides in Jackson County, Missouri.