Rewritten [E]

You're playing with the darkness like you're mystery alive,
vampires in your dreams - intensity as your guide,
They all think that you're honest - oh, but I know the truth,
there's nothing good or decent living inside of you.
You are useless and vile -
a dried-up hag and a liar...
I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire.
I have rewritten... the thoughts I had fermented
due to the kind of person, you pretended to be.
Once a betrayal... has caused a mind to pale
no returning the illusion that I once had believed.

I used to find your goddess complex amusing and cute,
until I learned about the monster hiding under the ruse,
Your negativity and bitterness are all way too much,
infecting every soul - that you toy with and touch.
You're like an STD
that won't go away...
polluting every thought that I have in my brain.
I have rewritten... the script you have presented
due to the deceptions you are throwing the mass.
Victim of a player... the cloak you like to wear,
when we both know that you're lying straight out of your ass.

Others tried to warn me about the games that you play
but I wouldn't listen to them - the price I now have to pay,
You like to front it ballsy but the fact still remains,
You're like a fucking child - scared to death of the rain.
While the scorn that you carry -
it feeds your abuse,
and those bitches that you hang around are just - like - you.
I have rewritten... the poems I'd submitted
due to what I've learned - and you're still sniffing around.
A day of peace... my life will be complete
when I know your worthless ass is finally shoved in the ground.

Original Copyright © 2008 Stone Bryson. All Rights Reserved.
Written December 2008
About Stone...
Known in many (albeit small) online circles over the past 15 years, Stone Bryson is a poet, storyteller, and essayist. He is working on various writing projects, and lives what he describes as an 'analog life.' He resides in Jackson County, Missouri.